Summit Racing Equipment St. Patrick’s 300
GALOT Motorsports Park, Benson, NC
July 27-31, 2021
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
– CAN I STILL RACE AT THIS EVENT?
Yes! It is an open field. There is no cap.
– I CAN’T BE THERE THE WHOLE WEEK. DO I HAVE TO RUN ALL OF THE RACES?
No! Pay at the gate for the races that fit your schedule and budget.
– DO I HAVE TO PRE-ENTER?
No! Just pay at the gate!
– WHAT IF I ALREADY PRE-ENTERED?
We will have your deposits on file at the gate. You can use your credit toward any of the races however you see fit. Each driver who has a deposit on file from before the original Feb 18 deadline is eligible for the FREE $5K Racer Appreciation Shootout on Thursday (1 Entry per driver).
– WHEN CAN WE PARK?
You may start stacking in the holding lot outside the racer gate as early as 10am on Sunday. Gates will open at 12 Noon on Monday. (Racers Entrance Gate: 4129 NC Hwy 242 South, Dunn, NC)
– CAN I GET A PIT SPOT WITH ELECTRIC?
The track has 85 pit spots with electric, first-come, first served, $25/day. (handled by GALOT track staff)
– WILL THE EVENT BE LIVE STREAMED ANYWHERE?
MotorManiaTV produces live video at all Loose Rocker events, with this event sponsored by Racer Tees and Hot Shot’s Secret. You can find them at motormaniatv.com or on YouTube at the MotorManiaTV channel. MMTV will be live Wednesday through Saturday.
– CAN I GET FUEL AT THE TRACK?
VP110 – $11.00/gal
VP112 – $12.00/gal
VP118 – $13.00/gal
Methanol – $5.00/gal
Also available: Diesel and 89 pump gas.
Methanol also available by order: Contact Bobby Taylor Oil Company directly (GALOT’s VP dealer) at 910-488-3760 for drums. You can prepay and they deliver.
– Compulink Timing with CrossTalk and TruStart (Worst Red)
– Jet dryer on site
– Door Cars and Dragsters will run completely separate with their own bye runs until the Ladder @ 16 or less (EXCEPT for Tuesday’s Old School Warmup and the Racer Appreciation Shootout: all run together, 1 Bye/Round, Laddered @ 8 or less)
We look forward to seeing everyone for one incredible event!